On Sept. 9, the Spanish Pig Roast (Cochinillo Asado) begins at 5 p.m. at the St. Augustine Shipyard. During this picnic, the chefs at four of St. Augustine's favorite restaurants - Michael’s Tasting Room, Culinary Outfitters, The Raintree Restaurant and The Reef Restaurant - will serve their own interpretation of a Spanish pig recipe with scrumptious side dishes and an assortment of desserts along with Spanish wine and beer. Also, K-9s United will present a demonstration, and guests will have the opportunity to meet local law enforcement officers and their K-9s. The dress for this event is picnic casual. The ticket cost is $65.
Dress for this event is picnic casual.
Music will be provided by the Don Soledad Band.
Michael’s Tasting Room
- Roasted Pig with Truffle Mac and Cheese
- Sea Salt Brownie Bites
- Pernil Asado (Slow-Roasted Pork) with Spanish Roasted Red Potatoes
- Guava Cheesecake Tart
The Raintree Restaurant
- Alcazar Braised Pork Shank with Escoveche Red Cabbage
- Grand Marnier Brûlée
The Reef Restaurant
- Pork Tenderloin Adobado (Paprika and Garlic-Rubbed Pork) with Pisto Manchego (Stewed Vegetables)
- Rosquillas (Spanish-Style Doughnuts)