The festival kicks off on Oct. 20 at 6 p.m. with the Cava Reception and Dinner at the St. Augustine Shipyard. Each course of this four-course dinner prepared by Michael's Tasting Room is paired with a Spanish wine. The evening concludes with an incredible fireworks display over the San Sebastian River. The ticket cost is $125.
This is the perfect event to get dressed up and enjoy a night out! The dress is cocktail attire.
Passed Hors d'oeuvres
- Marinated Manchego Cheese Skewers
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppers
- Spanish Mushrooms Skewers with Garlic and Sherry
- Oysters, Shrimp, Baby Octopus and Crab Claws
- Baked Apple Salad En Croute with Frise, Walnuts and Honey Vinaigrette
- Butter Poached Lobster with Gnocchi in Saffron Cream, Peas and Manchego Cheese
- Rioja Braised Beef Short Ribs with Summer Corn Spoon Bread and Roasted Baby Carrots
- Goat Cheesecake with Spanish Almond Crumble and Dried Cherry-Fig Compote
Music will be provided by the Don Soledad Band featuring Mireya Nazario on vocals and a special presentation by acclaimed Flamenco dancer Tammy Weber Millar.